Livingston, NJ Women's Center | Workshops | Support Groups
The Linda and Rudy Slucker NCJW Center For Women
The Linda and Rudy Slucker NCJW Center For Women provides support programs to all women and their families in Suburban Essex County. NCJW Essex County Section is a nonsectarian, nonprofit organization and a grantee of the State of New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, Division on Women.
Our Programs Include:
- Job Readiness - Individualized career planning, job placement assistance, interview skills, etc.
- Computer classes - Small classes for all skill levels in Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and QuickBooks
- Peer Support groups - A safe place to discuss your feelings with other women in similar life circumstances
- Women's Workshops - One-session seminars on various topics such as divorce management, self esteem, etc.
- Legal and Financial guidance - A 30-minute private consultation on debt management, estate planning, divorce, etc.
- Rainbows - Peer support for children grieving from a life-altering crisis, discussion groups available for parents
- Teen Dating Abuse - Educating high school students and community groups about healthy teen dating relationships
The National Council of Jewish Women ( NCJW ) is a grassroots organization of volunteers and advocates who turn progressive ideals into action. Inspired by Jewish values, NCJW strives for social justice by improving the quality of life for women, children, and families, and by safeguarding individual rights and freedom.
Call The Linda and Rudy Slucker NCJW Center For Women today at 973-994-4994 for more information. All calls are confidential. Visit www.CENTERFORWOMENnj.org for a complete list of programs.